Frequently Asked Questions
To cancel your booking, you must notify the Agency in writing and pay the balance of the rental price. The sums paid may be reimbursed under the optional cancellation insurance.
Make your stay more comfortable by providing bed linen on arrival for all week-long bookings made on this site (excluding special offers) from December to April. For all other types of stay, we can provide bed linen (price on request, booking preferred).
Towels are not included, but you can reserve your toiletries through us (price on request: 1 large and 1 small towel).
End-of-stay cleaning is not included in your booking. This can be booked with our teams on site or online via your customer area (prices on request).
Rental starts at 5pm on the day of arrival and ends at 10am on the day of departure.
We offer a wide range of payment methods: bank card, bank transfer, bank cheque and holiday vouchers..: CB, bank transfer, bank cheque and holiday vouchers.
Aware of the difficulty of your journey on winter Saturdays, our teams have organised the following for your convenience: Pick-up of your ski passes at the agency at preferential rates* (for all bookings made at least 5 days before your arrival). The discounts (up to 20%) offered with your accommodation will not be available at the cash desk.
By car, plane, train or bus, the Grand Massif has the exceptional advantage of being the most accessible major ski area in France.
By plane :
- Les Carroz/Flaine : 1 hour / 1 hour 30 minutes, since GENEVA AIRPORT
- Les Carroz/Flaine : 2 hours / 2 hours 30 minutes, since LYON AIRPORT
By car :
- PARIS – Les Carroz/Flaine : 5 hours 30 minutes / 6 hours
- MARSEILLE – Les Carroz/Flaine : 4 hours / 4 hours 30 minutes,
- LILLE - Les Carroz/Flaine: 7 hours / 7 hours 30 minutes,
- BORDEAUX- Les Carroz/Flaine: 7 hours / 7 hours 30 minutes,
By train :
- Les Carroz/Flaine: 20/40 minutes from Cluses station.