Last updated: May 24, 2023
2. The information we collect
The only personal data we collect is what you voluntarily provide us via our contact form. This may include your first name, last name, email address, and phone number. These details are necessary for us to respond to your inquiry effectively.
3. How we use your information
We use your information to respond to your inquiries, which may include:
- Providing you with the information you requested
- Responding to your questions or comments
- If you agree, sending you information about other products and services we think may interest you
4. Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us via email. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
We are committed to securing your information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
7. How to contact us